Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Flowers and Pearls

Let me tell you a couple things about my nail art. First, the time between when I do my nails and when I publish post varies. That means that you may see very different nail lengths from two posts in a row. Second, sometimes I am craving really flashy or intricate nail art, and sometimes I just want to keep it simple.

I created this look back in March, so as you can see my nails were much shorter then. Ben got me a bouquet of orange roses which inspired me to do simple orange flower nail art.

Simple orange flower nail art



Simple orange flower nail art

Simple orange flower nail art

Simple orange flower nail art

Simple orange flower nail art

Simple orange flower nail art

Simple orange flower nail art

Overall this was just a simple look. It was really easy to do and is perfect for when you want to rock some nail art, but don't want anything too crazy.

Do you create your looks way before you post them? Do you prefer simple or flashy nail art?


Claws Up! Nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...