Saturday, July 22, 2017

Saguaro and Peyote

If you've been around Claws Up for a little while, you'd know that by far fall is my favorite season. I love everything about it from the weather, to the foods (hello pumpkin everything!), and the holidays. But for some reason, I have been really feeling summer this year.

I already did a classic summer nail art look, but I wanted to do another. My brother visited from Texas a few months ago for the wedding, so I also wanted to do something Texas related when he was here. Summer? Texas? Cactus nail art!

Cactus nail art


Cactus nail art

Cactus nail art

Cactus nail art

Cactus nail art

Cactus nail art

Cactus nail art

I was pretty pleased with how these turned out. These were a lot of fun to create, and even more fun to wear. Cactus nail art is perfect for summer, vacation, or just when you want something cute on your nails.

Cactus nail art

Have you been feeling summer this year? What's your favorite summer staple?

Claws Up! nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...