Saturday, August 5, 2017

Look Book: Bright, Colorful, and Geometric

Last fall, my friend took me to my first clothing exchange, where a bunch of girls bring clothes they don't want, and then anyone can take the clothes they like from the pile. I have mentioned it on the blog a few times already because I took home so many awesome finds that I love to share! When I saw this fun summer dress, I tried it on right away. It fit like a glove and I knew it had to be mine.

Bright, colorful, and geometric summer dress.



Bright, colorful, and geometric summer dress.

Bright, colorful, and geometric summer dress.

Bright, colorful, and geometric summer dress.

Bright, colorful, and geometric summer dress.


Bright, colorful, and geometric summer dress.

The bright colors and bold pattern make this fun dress perfect for summer. I especially love the pink zipper in the back! I completed this look with some hot pink accessories to compliment the zipper.

What unexpected place have you found the best clothes? What do you look for in a summer dress?

Claws Up! Style blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...